Wednesday 20 September: 8am Floriade Walk – S/E. An opportunity to see the flowers without the crowds and at no cost. Meet by the Heart Foundation sign near the Commonwealth Avenue traffic lights, ready to sign on for an 8am start. Coffee available at 9am in the Floriade site. Leader: John Evans 0417 436 877 firstname.lastname@example.org . Transport: Drive yourself.
Photographs are available, where you can start a large sized slideshow.
An annual tiptoe through the tulips on the 8am Floriade walk. A chance to see the flowers without the crowds.
Each year, the Heart Foundation runs an 8-9am walk, every day, through Floriade, before the gates open to the general public. Just rock up at 7.50am at the sign, Commonwealth Park side of the Floriade traffic lights on Commonwealth Avenue.
Latest posts by Johnny Boy (see all)
- 4, 5-10 December 2017 Thredbo to Kiandra on the AAWT - 15 December , 2017
- 23 November 2017 Long time walkabout to Cotter Hut - 23 November , 2017
- 22 November 2017 Theodore knolls and aboriginal grinding grooves - 23 November , 2017
- 21 November 2017 Billy Billy Rocks from the east - 21 November , 2017
- 20 November 2017 The Mouat Tree opening - 20 November , 2017