Wednesday 20 September: 8am Floriade Walk – S/E. An opportunity to see the flowers without the crowds and at no cost. Meet by the Heart Foundation sign near the Commonwealth Avenue traffic lights, ready to sign on for an 8am start. Coffee available at 9am in the Floriade site. Leader: John Evans 0417 436 877 firstname.lastname@example.org . Transport: Drive yourself.
Photographs are available, where you can start a large sized slideshow.
An annual tiptoe through the tulips on the 8am Floriade walk. A chance to see the flowers without the crowds.
Each year, the Heart Foundation runs an 8-9am walk, every day, through Floriade, before the gates open to the general public. Just rock up at 7.50am at the sign, Commonwealth Park side of the Floriade traffic lights on Commonwealth Avenue.
Latest posts by Johnny Boy (see all)
- 19 October 2017 De Salis Cemetery and the Gudgenby-Murrumbidgee Rivers - 19 October , 2017
- 11 hours on the TNR Skyline ‘Track’ - 18 October , 2017
- 14 October 2017 Worn Boot Bash to Mt Clear - 14 October , 2017
- 12 October 2017 William Farrer’s Grave - 12 October , 2017
- 10 October 2017 Shoalhaven River rock ribs - 10 October , 2017