Last updated 6Aug15
1 To search for a location or word in Boy’s Walkabout Blog (both new and old versions), use the Google powered SEARCH NEW AND OLD BLOGS facility in the side bar on the right.
2 To search an open page, use your browser’s Find function (eg. Ctrl+F). Note that this will search whatever is visible – so if you are on the home page, only whatever tab is visible and if searching Completed Walks, whatever year(s) are currently expanded.
3 There are several lists which you can browse or search, then access the related trip:
• ACT border markers
• ACT high hills (20 named peaks over 1500m + 15 1400-1500m + a few more)
• ACT trigs (88 of them)
• ACT waterfalls
• Brindabella weirs
• High country huts (huts in KNP)
• NSW nearby high hills
• Points of Interest
• Sites of Significance in the ACT
4 Tags: Each trip report from 2014 on is tagged with the walk area (eg. NNP), distance (eg. D-20), climb (eg. C-900) and BBC grading (eg. G-13).
• Click on a tag at the bottom of the trip report post to access all 2014 and later walks with the same tag.
• Click on a tag in the cloud of TRIP REPORT TAGS in the side bar on the right (the cloud does not contain all Tags.)
• Enter a tag (eg. NNP, D-20, C-900 or G-13) into the SEARCH NEW AND OLD BLOGS facility in the side bar on the right.
5 Zoom in on the Google Map here to discover destinations in your area of interest. The pin contains a link to the trip report.
Latest posts by Johnny Boy (see all)
- 19 August 2017 Gibraltar geocaching - 19 August , 2017
- 15 August 2017 Orroral Ridge of Stone revisited and the ‘Forgotten Road’ - 15 August , 2017
- 8 August 2017 Tarlo River - 9 August , 2017
- 5 August 2017 Booths Hill - 5 August , 2017
- 29 July 2017 Callaghan Hill - 29 July , 2017